Krol and Vermezovic meet for the second time in weeks, with the latter having emerged victorious at FNB Stadium on November 13.
![]() |
| Ruud Krol |
Speaking to KickOff.com, “Tebza Ngwana” urged both coaches to produce entertaining soccer at the FNB Stadium on Saturday.
“We have hosted a successful World Cup and this is the last cup final in 2010, so the fans deserve an entertaining final.
“I have been disappointed with the performances of the teams in the last few games they played before the last Derby as the coaches seem to put emphasis on tactics instead of allowing the players to go and enjoy the game on the pitch.
“I wish the club bosses would hand Krol and VV some DVDs to show them how Ace Ntsoelengoe used to perform during a Derby.
“Some coaches have complained about our football saying that we can’t afford for teams to play ‘circus’ football, but the ‘circus’ is the culture of our football, so please let the players do it when a team is leading 3-1.”
Moloi also expressed his sadness for failing to see Joseph “Duku Duku” Makhanya during recent Soweto Derbies.
Makhanya has been reduced to a spectator since Krol arrived at Pirates two seasons ago and chances of him making a surprise appearance for Bucs in the Soweto Derby on Saturday are zero.
“I don’t know the problem as I am far away from Pirates. I was a soccer player and I feel sorry for the boy. I can’t believe that the player can be with Pirates for two seasons and the coach still can’t help improve him if there is something lacking in his game.
“You need a player like Duku Duku in such games, but unfortunately there won’t be a chance to see him playing on Saturday,” Moloi added.
Source -DDR -Kickoff.com
Ads
Insurance quotes on you mobile
Get 9 insurance quotes
Gr8 insurance quotes
