Share..

Breaking News
recent

John Terry contracts expires

London - Chelsea captain John Terry will leave the Premier League champions when his contract expires at the end of the season, he told British media on Sunday.

“It's not going to be a fairytale ending, I'm not going to retire at Chelsea,” Terry was quoted as saying after his side's 5-1 win over Milton Keynes Dons in the FA Cup fourth round.

“I was in last week before the Arsenal game and it (Chelsea contract) is not going to be extended. It's a no at the minute.

“I needed to know now like I have done every January and sometimes it takes a couple of months to get done. Unfortunately it was a no. It took me a couple of days to get over.

“But I knew before the Arsenal game and my performance isn't going to change - the way I train, what I give for the club.

“I want to give everything and finish on a high. I couldn't play for another Premier League club, it will be elsewhere for sure,” he was quoted as saying on British media websites.

Source'; iol co.za

Caroo Africa

Caroo Africa

Powered by Blogger.