Share..

Breaking News
recent

Khune's Speeding case postponed

The case of speeding against Bafana Bafana and Kaizer Chiefs captain Itumeleng Khune was postponed yesterday when he appeared in the Lyttleton Magistrate's Court.‎



‎According to the State and Khune's lawyer, William Moadi, they want to finalise the matter when Khune appears next on April 1.

*****

Free insurance Qoute at your finger tips

*****

In January this year, Khune ways caught speeding by Metro police in Centurion.

He was driving at 173km/h in his Chiefs-sponsored Nissan Juke on the N1 highway.

He was charged with neglect and reckless driving.
He has apologised to fans and South Africans.

"The matter is before a court of law [and] I respect that process wholeheartedly … so far as this incident is concerned.

"I'm extremely remorseful for my actions. I have made a mistake and I will learn from it. As Bafana Bafana captain, I appreciate my position as a role model to South Africa, especially the younger generation.

Khune did not want to comment yesterday.

Source: citizen.co.za
Tags : Khune ,psl, speeding,case
Caroo Africa

Caroo Africa

Powered by Blogger.